No TV show will cast to my TV?

Everytime I use the cast button to watch any TV series on site.... It crashes my chromecast and will not cast... Cheers

(07-06-2019, 08:15 PM)7of9 Wrote:  Everytime I use the cast button to watch any TV series on site.... It crashes my chromecast and will not cast... Cheers

Hi,

Make sure not single one extension is blocking your casting. Update your Google Browser and try clearing your browser's cache.

Thanks,

<State>

(07-07-2019, 01:22 PM)State Wrote:  
(07-06-2019, 08:15 PM)7of9 Wrote:  Everytime I use the cast button to watch any TV series on site.... It crashes my chromecast and will not cast... Cheers

Hi,

Make sure not single one extension is blocking your casting. Update your Google Browser and try clearing your browser's cache.

Thanks,

<State>

Hi thanks for the info... Done all that and still the same... Movies play fine just won't play TV shows thanks ? 

Hi thanks for the info... Done all that and still the same... Movies play fine just won't play TV shows thanks ?

(07-07-2019, 07:21 PM)7of9 Wrote:  
(07-07-2019, 01:22 PM)State Wrote:  

Hi,

Thanks,

<State>

Hi,

We will take a look into that. Thanks for the feedback.

Stay tuned,

<State>