pop ups

Ok, i know sites rely on pop up to gain profit by marketing, but seriously, this site has been ruined by constant pop ups lately, even in the middle of films. Every time i click to 'next' page' of films, ads pop up and even watching a film, right in the middle, an ad pops up. This site used to be great, now? sadly, it's gone right downhill big time

(06-13-2019, 09:18 PM)Eag1e67 Wrote:  Ok, i know sites rely on pop up to gain profit by marketing, but seriously, this site has been ruined by constant pop ups lately, even in the middle of films. Every time i click to 'next' page' of films, ads pop up and even watching a film, right in the middle, an ad pops up. This site used to be great, now? sadly, it's gone right downhill big time

Hi,

I'm sorry if you feel that way. We provide large quality content for free and thus we require some way of profit (not personal profit). We have offered the way to avoid ads, but AT THE MOMENT they are the way to keep Website alive.

Please bear with us, as soon as there is another option (that would benefit all parties) we will provide it.

<State>