Movie quality

Hi I love your website. Could you add dc titans and get 1080p quality for avengers age of ultron please. And there’s no movie for X-men the last stand it just says error. Thank you so much!

(06-07-2019, 06:26 PM)SamBraydon Wrote:  Hi I love your website. Could you add dc titans and get 1080p quality for avengers age of ultron please. And there’s no movie for X-men the last stand it just says error. Thank you so much!
Hi SamBraydon,

Your request is noted and will be dealt with asap.

(06-07-2019, 06:26 PM)SamBraydon Wrote:  Hi I love your website. Could you add dc titans and get 1080p quality for avengers age of ultron please. And there’s no movie for X-men the last stand it just says error. Thank you so much!

Avengers and X-Man set to redownload. about the Titans, need to wait.
Stay tuned and thanks for your requests.

https://lookmovie.ag/

Watch Best Free Movies and TV shows Online

Hi it says that avengers age of ultron was updated because it was in the “latest” section, but it’s still not in 1080p. Do you know why?

(06-10-2019, 07:50 PM)SamBraydon Wrote:  Hi it says that avengers age of ultron was updated because it was in the “latest” section, but it’s still not in 1080p. Do you know why?

It was updated probably because it's cleaner and smoother version of the Movie. 1080p is still unavailable at the moment. The reason why is, tools are being developed as we speak and we have to wait to improve. 720p is very good quality and I don't see any problems you might encounter by watching in that quality.

Stay tuned,

<State>