DON'T WANT TO SEE ADS? here's how

Beloved community,
Taking into account your wishes for ad-free Website, we have introduced our LookMovie browser extension!

What it is about?
we work very hard to provide you everything for free and while ads are annoying, the monthly bandwidth, servers & development costs are getting too high and have to be paid – ads help us do that.

Having said that, we are now testing an original win-win solution on how to make the site ad-free and clean for you and still being able to afford paying for it.

Our newly beta tested Chrome/Firefox browser extension supports our work by letting us earn money while disabling the ads for you. Users that install our extension will never see any pop-ups or other advertisements.

So if you enjoy and appreciate our little project, kindly support us by installing the extension to enjoy an ad-free experience and help us pay the bills along the way.

More information can be found at the following link:
https://lookmovie.ag/extension

~LookMovie Team

Hello, dear admin, I been using ur site for a long time now, thank you for the APP.
But in all honesty, how can we know the extencion is safe? I would like maybe a small explanation on how this works as a Win for you? We dont see ads, you dont get the money
As long as I know, this extencion maybe reads all my info and you sell it to Deep web. Maybe the extenction is for using my pc to mine bitcoins. I dont know, I am concerned, thats why I am asking.
I dont want this comment to be taken as a treath, with all respect, I just want to know how for my own safety.

(07-16-2019, 11:11 PM)Sandwich Wrote:  Hello, dear admin, I been using ur site for a long time now, thank you for the APP.
But in all honesty, how can we know the extencion is safe? I would like maybe a small explanation on how this works as a Win for you? We dont see ads, you dont get the money
As long as I know, this extencion maybe reads all my info and you sell it to Deep web. Maybe the extenction is for using my pc to mine bitcoins. I dont know, I am concerned, thats why I am asking.
I dont want this comment to be taken as a treath, with all respect, I just want to know how for my own safety.

Hi,

The extension is downloaded from official google store.
Please read description in the store.
Very Simple.

Thanks,

https://lookmovie.ag/

Watch Best Free Movies and TV shows Online

im using the extension but it still has a pop every so often and also opens up another page with a ad. i have checked for malware on my pc and it is clean. it only happens on this site Sad

(07-21-2019, 11:04 AM)Walter W. Wrote:  im using the extension but it still has a pop every so often and also opens up another page with a ad. i have checked for malware on my pc and it is clean. it only happens on this site Sad

Hi,

This happened only for 15 minutes today and have been fixed already. you can test it.

Thanks,

(07-19-2019, 01:25 PM)LookMovie Wrote:  
(07-16-2019, 11:11 PM)Sandwich Wrote:  Hello, dear admin, I been using ur site for a long time now, thank you for the APP.

Hi,

Very Simple.

Thanks,

The description says, we just gonna use Yahoo as our main search system, but how is it a WIN for you? You still didint answered my question sir. We just want to know, thats all, no hate intended, still love you

Quote:Hi,

Very Simple.

Thanks,

You say that but the extension can't be searched for in the official Google store, it only shows up when you click the link on your site. Something very fishy going on here.

Even worse now that you HAVE to use the extension to watch in 1080p.

(07-30-2019, 02:15 AM)maxxo Wrote:  
Quote:Hi,

Very Simple.

Thanks,

You say that but the extension can't be searched for in the official Google store, it only shows up when you click the link on your site. Something very fishy going on here.

Even worse now that you HAVE to use the extension to watch in 1080p.

The extension installed thru official google store! How it can't be found?