samsung smart TV online streaming problem Q7

Hi guys

I have many problems with play online streamin video from this page. Player many time aborted "The media playback was aborted due to corruption problem orbecause the media futures your browser did not support" 

any advice ?

(06-01-2019, 10:53 AM)sakee Wrote:  Hi guys

I have many problems with play online streamin video from this page. Player many time aborted "The media playback was aborted due to corruption problem orbecause the media futures your browser did not support" 

any advice ?

Hi,

Are you trying to run Lookmovie.ag on Smart TV browser?

https://lookmovie.ag/

Watch Best Free Movies and TV shows Online

(06-01-2019, 11:09 AM)LookMovie Wrote:  

any advice ?

Hi,

hi. yes.  5 months Smile  . One TV i have LG C7 and this tv dont have any "big" problems. SOmetimes i have to clean browser history. But Samsung have many problems. This is new one. I dont know  why bud some movies have this problem, f.e. Hulk, and some not like Spiderman Homecoming.  Do you use some diferent codec ?

(06-01-2019, 02:52 PM)sakee Wrote:  
(06-01-2019, 11:09 AM)LookMovie Wrote:  

any advice ?

Hi,

hi. yes.  5 months Smile  . One TV i have LG C7 and this tv dont have any "big" problems. SOmetimes i have to clean browser history. But Samsung have many problems. This is new one. I dont know  why bud some movies have this problem, f.e. Hulk, and some not like Spiderman Homecoming.  Do you use some diferent codec ?

Hi,

I guess that the problem is in Codecs, we don't have quick fix here as it will take long fix and our hands is full on other more important matters.

But we will note it.

Thanks,

https://lookmovie.ag/

Watch Best Free Movies and TV shows Online

Thank you, Second problem is "Failed to execute 'appendBuffer': The source buffer if full, and cannot free space to append additional buffer " . This is a problem on manz movies. FOr example on Indiana Jones Last crusade. Its happend after 5 min :31sec. Solution is to decrease resolutions. , but ... if zou can fix it also it will by nice.