Logging in saves your progress

Hello, first of all this is the best streaming website I have ever used, so thanks for that.
Anyway, I switch computers a lot, from work, school and home, and if I'm binge watching a show, i forget the time I left off on, so when I switch computers and I want to go watch the show, ill have to skip through it and see where I left off. So maybe if there were a log in for the actual website, which than saved your timings on all browsers linked with that account, that might work. Just a thought for a better user experience for those who use the site often, thanks.

(05-09-2019, 05:26 AM)crazid9 Wrote:  Hello, first of all this is the best streaming website I have ever used, so thanks for that.
Anyway, I switch computers a lot, from work, school and home, and if I'm binge watching a show, i forget the time I left off on, so when I switch computers and I want to go watch the show, ill have to skip through it and see where I left off. So maybe if there were a log in for the actual website, which than saved your timings on all browsers linked with that account, that might work. Just a thought for a better user experience for those who use the site often, thanks.

Hi crazid9,

As you probably know 99% of the users don't want any sign-ups, every body hates it. But, we are looking to create sign-up platform for our premium users. It will be super and will give much goodies for users who want sign-in and much more.
So stay tuned for this, it's coming.

* Nothing will change in the website and it will remain the same as now generally wise

https://lookmovie.ag/

Watch Best Free Movies and TV shows Online

Well, I meant it to be optional, the people that want to sign up and save there progress, they can, the people who dont, dont have too. Like a little button on the top right or something, and if they click it, it will let them know that it saves movie progress from everywhere that has this log in.

(05-13-2019, 05:01 PM)crazid9 Wrote:  Well, I meant it to be optional, the people that want to sign up and save there progress, they can, the people who dont, dont have too. Like a little button on the top right or something, and if they click it, it will let them know that it saves movie progress from everywhere that has this log in.

Hi crazid9,

Be that as it may, that optional thing still requires coding, server slots and so on. Accounts just create spam and logging your video progress is already available. You just search through episodes and each will tell you where you left from.
They've decided (FOR NOW AT LEAST) that signing up will be for Premium Users only and we have to stay tuned to see that kind of work being displayed.They're dealing with stabilization of the Website now.

The recently watched shows, favorites (My Lists of Movies/Shows) can still be done without the account. 

Thank you for your time,

<State>

I know it saves your progress, but it only saves your progress on the computer you watched it on. But, It's just a small problem, I can understand the premium only as it will definitely cost more, thanks.

(05-13-2019, 05:12 PM)crazid9 Wrote:  I know it saves your progress, but it only saves your progress on the computer you watched it on. But, It's just a small problem, I can understand the premium only as it will definitely cost more, thanks.

Hi crazid9,

That is true. However, the Team is now more focused on the Website stabilization and that means bugs fixing, re-uploading incorrect Videos, correcting the incorrect "Full Cast & Crew urls", working on Subtitle menu and so on. The work is very heavy and they're doing their best. With every type of creating accounts, as you know, there are a lot of fake accounts and that creates a lot of spam and unnecessary work for the Team. The Account suggestion requires detailed consideration and work - so that everything works in top order, without interruptions.

Once this is all done, we can talk about any type of accounts - maybe there will be no issues at all, however, that is open to a debate some day.

I can promise you that the Team will consider every possibility of their user's wishes and do their best in order to fulfill them! Stay tuned for awesome things that are coming!

<State>