Delete your Browser Cache ones a week

Hello to our Beloved community!

It's a very common problem when your internet browser cache is full and it's blocks the player from working fast, please delete you browser cache ones a week to be able enjoy smooth player loading.

https://lookmovie.ag/

Watch Best Free Movies and TV shows Online

(03-31-2019, 11:33 AM)LookMovie Wrote:  Hello to our Beloved community!

It's a very common problem when your internet browser cache is full and it's blocks  the player from working fast, please delete you browser cache ones a week to be able enjoy smooth player loading.

Tried this, cleared everything in my all time browser cache. Player is still downloading less than 1mbps according to task manager. Just ran a speed test and I'm getting 200mbps down 25 up, so there is no way its my internet Sad

(04-24-2019, 10:44 PM)coba Wrote:  
(03-31-2019, 11:33 AM)LookMovie Wrote:  Hello to our Beloved community!

It's a very common problem when your internet browser cache is full and it's blocks  the player from working fast, please delete you browser cache ones a week to be able enjoy smooth player loading.

Tried this, cleared everything in my all time browser cache. Player is still downloading less than 1mbps according to task manager. Just ran a speed test and I'm getting 200mbps down 25 up, so there is no way its my internet Sad

Hi,

I think, although player is free (customized), it needs optimization. Not everything can be fixed with dns flushing.

<State>

Does anybody know why I can't switch to another resolution? Movies start automatically with 480p and it works, but when I switch to 720p or 1080p it doesn't load anymore.

(05-06-2019, 07:38 PM)Batman Wrote:  Does anybody know why I can't switch to another resolution? Movies start automatically with 480p and it works, but when I switch to 720p or 1080p it doesn't load anymore.

Hi Batman,

Problem taken care of it as we speak.

Thanks,

https://lookmovie.ag/

Watch Best Free Movies and TV shows Online

I cant play any videos. Even deleted the cached data. But it still wont work. Please help me to resolve this one. Thanks in advance

(06-05-2019, 09:40 AM)xxxangel Wrote:  I cant play any videos. Even deleted the cached data. But it still wont work. Please help me to resolve this one. Thanks in advance

Hi,

I urge you not to spam in different Forum sections, one is enough. 

First of all, have you tried every possible solution that is listed as "possible solutions" in the Forum discussions?

If you did, reply to this message and we will continue to discuss the problem

<State>