Country request

Hi,

If you ever add Croatia to your referral program list, let me know in this thread

Thank you for your time

(03-26-2019, 09:44 PM)State Wrote:  Hi,

If you ever add Croatia to your referral program list, let me know in this thread

Thank you for your time
Hi,

Thanks for writing us, your request is noted.

https://lookmovie.ag/

Watch Best Free Movies and TV shows Online

Hey,

Add Bahrain and Uganda to your referral list....Thank you.

(04-10-2019, 02:35 PM)Gen Karim Wrote:  Hey,

Hi,

All non payable countries in the referral program will not be changed as we don't have any way to monetize the traffic from this countries.

Thanks,

(04-10-2019, 06:58 PM)LookMovie Wrote:  

Hi,

All non payable countries in the referral program will not be changed as we don't have any way to monetize the traffic from this countries.

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

Please then allow users on affiliate site to be able to delete their accounts as they can't profit from it. I know that money is not the main thing, but the website can be spread without an account (and it is indeed) and if you can't profit from your account, because your country is not in the referral program, what's the purpose - it causes only spam? People who are lucky to be able to make some $ by referring, they can enjoy the affiliate website account's goods.

Thanks in advance,

<State>

(04-11-2019, 12:37 AM)State Wrote:  

Hi,

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

Please then allow users on affiliate site to be able to delete their accounts as they can't profit from it. I know that money is not the main thing, but the website can be spread without an account (and it is indeed) and if you can't profit from your account, because your country is not in the referral program, what's the purpose - it causes only spam? People who are lucky to be able to make some $ by referring, they can enjoy the affiliate website account's goods.

Thanks in advance,

<State>
Hi State,

Opening an account in the referral program is good for all users even if they can't attract traffic from paid countries as at this moment, they might be in the near future.

By posting your referral link on various  social media accounts, forums, other marketing tricks that not many users know about can't hurt nobody and it's definitely not causing any Spam in the referral system.

If affiliate users might bring traffic from paid countries tomorrow or the day after I can't see how it's bad for our affiliates or our community.

Let me be perfectly clear that Lookmovie.ag depends on new users every day and this is the difference between success and fail.

We have a lot of bills to pay, and as for now, because we decided not to use annoying popups or other "popular" making money methods it's critical for us to succeed with the help of the community.

The bottom line is, the referral program existing for our beloved community to make money and on the same breath enjoy Lookmovie service. We believe in human ingenuity and everything is possible, if not today so tomorrow.

We invite all users come and make money with Lookmovie.ag and  support our service as it was build for the community.

Thanks,

(04-11-2019, 10:42 AM)LookMovie Wrote:  

Hi,

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

Thanks in advance,

<State>
Hi State,

Opening an account in the referral program is good for all users even if they can't attract traffic from paid countries as at this moment, they might be in the near future.

By posting your referral link on various  social media accounts, forums, other marketing tricks that not many users know about can't hurt nobody and it's definitely not causing any Spam in the referral system.

If affiliate users might bring traffic from paid countries tomorrow or the day after I can't see how it's bad for our affiliates or our community.

Let me be perfectly clear that Lookmovie.ag depends on new users every day and this is the difference between success and fail.

We have a lot of bills to pay, and as for now, because we decided not to use annoying popups or other "popular" making money methods it's critical for us to succeed with the help of the community.

The bottom line is, the referral program existing for our beloved community to make money and on the same breath enjoy Lookmovie service. We believe in human ingenuity and everything is possible, if not today so tomorrow.

We invite all users come and make money with Lookmovie.ag and  support our service as it was build for the community.

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

I get your idea, but you yourself said that all non payable countries will remain so. Because of that I don't see any reason for accounts that can't profit on that page, to exist. You do rely on people, but only thing that comes to my mind for need to have an account is for statistic purposes (again, I'm speaking of accounts that cannot profit). The link to the website does not need to be an affiliate link to be shared- it can be original, simple link -> https://lookmovie.ag/. With the original link, you can and you do spread the word about the website, without having to create an affiliate link and account. Again, not to be mistaken, I'm speaking on behalf of non payable country users.

On the other hand, if it's possible for the non payable countries to become payable some day, that is a good thing and that's the reason for creating an account, in my opinion.

However, I'm still reaching to you to make it available for any type of users to be able to delete their accounts anytime they wish. I think that is the right of any type of user and should not be held against us. (intentionally or not).

Also, spreading the website through facebook/messenger/instagram is impossible as you can't send link because it's banned from their system (piracy I suppose). There may be some other platforms, like whatsapp, viber, telegram and so on, but these are main platforms so keep that in mind.

I understand you have a lot of bills to pay, that is unquestionable, but you gotta make some difference. If you decide to add intrusive ads, you'll become similar to sites like fmovies.to or gostreams.to and although you will make more money, being on the website will become unbearable. I think LooKMOVIE is one of the fewer websites (if not unique) that offer very good content for FREE. That is why users are attracted to it. I don't think you want to become website likes these mentioned above. Money will be always the problem, but I hope donations and non intrusive ads will do you good at some point. This way I reach to all users to make a simple donation to keep the website alive. (bottom of the main website). 

I do believe in your creativity and hard working mindset and I hope these obstacles will be successfully overcomed.

DISCLAIMER: I do not support or promote in any way websites or their links mentioned above. They are mentioned only for educational purposes.

Thank you for your time,

<State>

(04-11-2019, 11:23 AM)State Wrote:  

Hi,

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

Thanks in advance,

<State>
Hi State,

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

I get your idea, but you yourself said that all non payable countries will remain so. Because of that I don't see any reason for accounts that can't profit on that page, to exist. You do rely on people, but only thing that comes to my mind for need to have an account is for statistic purposes (again, I'm speaking of accounts that cannot profit). The link to the website does not need to be an affiliate link to be shared- it can be original, simple link -> https://lookmovie.ag/. With the original link, you can and you do spread the word about the website, without having to create an affiliate link and account. Again, not to be mistaken, I'm speaking on behalf of non payable country users.

On the other hand, if it's possible for the non payable countries to become payable some day, that is a good thing and that's the reason for creating an account, in my opinion.

However, I'm still reaching to you to make it available for any type of users to be able to delete their accounts anytime they wish. I think that is the right of any type of user and should not be held against us. (intentionally or not).

Also, spreading the website through facebook/messenger/instagram is impossible as you can't send link because it's banned from their system (piracy I suppose). There may be some other platforms, like whatsapp, viber, telegram and so on, but these are main platforms so keep that in mind.

I understand you have a lot of bills to pay, that is unquestionable, but you gotta make some difference. If you decide to add intrusive ads, you'll become similar to sites like fmovies.to or gostreams.to and although you will make more money, being on the website will become unbearable. I think LooKMOVIE is one of the fewer websites (if not unique) that offer very good content for FREE. That is why users are attracted to it. I don't think you want to become website likes these mentioned above. Money will be always the problem, but I hope donations and non intrusive ads will do you good at some point. This way I reach to all users to make a simple donation to keep the website alive. (bottom of the main website). 

I do believe in your creativity and hard working mindset and I hope these obstacles will be successfully overcomed.

DISCLAIMER: I do not support or promote in any way websites or their links mentioned above. They are mentioned only for educational purposes.

Thank you for your time,

<State>
Hi State,

Thank you for your support!
Your request of adding the option to delete account in the affiliate program is noted and will be moved on.

Thanks,

(04-11-2019, 03:42 PM)LookMovie Wrote:  
(04-11-2019, 11:23 AM)State Wrote:  
(04-10-2019, 06:58 PM)LookMovie Wrote:  Hi,

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

Thanks in advance,

<State>
Hi State,

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

Thank you for your time,

<State>
Hi State,

Thank you for your support!
Your request of adding the option to delete account in the affiliate program is noted and will be moved on.

Thanks,
Hi LookMovie,

Thank you for understanding.
<State>